CHILDREN'S WRITING PROJECTS FOR 2008
A friend frequently asks me, "Mary Emma, when are you finishing your Uncle Buffalo Bill book? Have you finished the Sarah Jane picture book?"
I grin sheepishly and say, "I'm working on them."
In 2008, I must stop only working on them and finish these projects!
1. Finish my Sarah Jane's Daring Deed picture book.
2. Finish the rough draft to Papa Goes to War, a Civil War era middle reader book based on my ancestors.
3. Finish the book about my Uncle Buffalo Bill Mathewson, the original Buffalo Bill in the West.
4. Develop the activities for these books and place them on my web sites.
5. Draft some of my other writing projects, but concentrate on them minimally until I have the above finished.