Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MARY EMMA'S CHILDREN'S ANTHOLOGY RECEIVES GLOWING REVIEW


It's so exciting when an author discovers a glowing review to a book, a review they hadn't known about. This morning, while searching the Internet for other material, I discovered the review of my children's anthology, Tales of Adventure & Discovery at BookReview.com.

The story, "Sarah Jane's Daring Deed" is the first one in this book.

The reviewer seemed to grasp what I was trying to accomplish with my book and "hit the nail on its head:"

The stories are from the heart and home, reflecting an understanding of children and childhood in a way that reaches out to children and lets them feel connected to the stories.

I also discovered that the book is available on Amazon. A friend said she'd carry it on her site, too.

No comments: